Rare Together Expo – Rare Disease Day 2020
Thanks to everyone that attended our Rare Together Expo in Heathcote on Saturday. It was a great success with a great turn out.
We hope you all got something out of it, made some connections with the organisations that were there and met some others from the ‘rare’ community.
Special thanks to the stall holders:
– National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
– Tèa Lake and the Rare Disease Association
– Harry Perkins Institute – Genetic Counsellor
– Developmental Disability WA
– Genetic Services WA – Genetic Counsellor
– People with Disabilities WA (PWD)
– Australian Sickle Cell Advocacy
– Be Inspired Foundation
– Matt Williams and Stacie Woodward – EDS & exercise awareness
– Handmade Disability Products.